The Diplomats exist to enhance member participation in Chamber of Commerce activities and to serve as the liaison between the Chamber membership and the Board of Directors. As a part of this mission, Diplomats ensure that the needs of the membership are addressed.
Benefits of Being a Diplomat
Diplomats are an enthusiastic group of professionals who are well-connected in the Hopkinsville-Christian County community. By participating in the various Diplomat activities, you and your business regularly interact with the community's top decision makers. The result is relationship-building with those who can help you open doors and enhance sales for your company.
Plus, by being involved in an active Chamber of Commerce, you and your business remain abreast of the latest developments in the area of community growth and opportunity.
Activities of the Diplomats Club
- Liaisons for New Chamber Members
- Greeters at the Chamber Business After Hours Events
- Greeters at the Chamber Eye Opener Breakfast Events
- Ribbon Holders at the Chamber Ribbon Cuttings
- Hosts/Hostesses at the Chamber Annual Dinner & Celebration
- Volunteers at the Chamber of Commerce Brag ‘N Rights Golf Classic
- Workers in the Annual Chamber Membership Drive
How to Be a Diplomat
The Diplomats meet monthly to learn about the Chamber of Commerce and to discuss their program of work. The cost for is $36.00 every six months to cover the cost of lunch during the monthly meeting.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Chamber Diplomats Club, email Stephanie McQueen