Buxton Analytics Data
Buxton Analytics is a web-based consumer data service to support our members with current, relevant market information.
There are a variety of consumer analytics reports that you can request to support your growth and marketing strategies in the Christian County area. Use the information determine who your area consumers are, where they live, and how to best connect with them!
Request Customized Data
Reports will be provided at no charge to chamber members. To make your request, contact Research and Project Coordinator Jennifer Patterson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 270-885-9096. You may also set up an individual appointment to review the information specific to your business.
Who is this for?
Buxton data is relevant to any business or organization that seeks to understand consumers in our area!
· Small Businesses
· Financial Services
· Healthcare Providers
· Public Sector
Request reports for any geography on:
· Psychographic profiles: 71 Mosaic customer segments reported by residential and workforce adult populations
· Customized maps that show where consumer segments live
· Retail supply and demand estimates
· Consumer propensities - your consumers affinity for nearly 5,000 product and service types
· Geographic identifiers such as calculation of area in square miles for each geography selected for analysis
· Current year and five year estimates on occupation/employment estimates
· Healthcare reports
· Green Awareness reports
For links to more entrepreneur resources visit http://www.christiancountychamber.com/pages/EntrepreneurResources/.
Information about Buxton is available at www.buxtonco.com
Our subscription to the Buxton Analytic service is made possible through our partnership with Tennessee Valley Authority and by support from the City of Hopkinsville, Christian County Cares 2015, and the Hopkinsville-Christian County Economic Development Council.